Saturday, July 31, 2010

Divas We Are Purpose

When I started this site I did not know where it would take me. I had so many plans for the site and what I wanted to come from it.

As time went on with the site some purposes of the site changed. After receiving so many comments about the work I was doing on the site I listened and realized that women wanted one place to get information about a little of everything thus turning the site more into a resource for women. As you review our current topics as well as our archives you will find a variety of information that you can use, teach, and inform others on.

I appreciate all the comments, advice, and support that I have received.

I hope that all of you continue to come to the site and to recommend the site to others.

Stephanie Jeffries
Founder, Divas We Are

No comments: